Upgrade your ShotKam in 4 easy steps.
Step 1: Confirm you are eligible
All ShotKam Gen 1 and 2 models are eligible to upgrade to the ShotKam 3. To determine your ShotKam model, please refer to this article: What ShotKam model do I have?
If you are unsure of your ShotKam model, please email us at Support@ShotKam.com with a photo of the back face of your ShotKam Camera with the rear screw-on cap removed.
Your trade-in value
ShotKam 1: $50 AUD Value
ShotKam 2: $100 AUD Value
Step 2: Purchase your new ShotKam 3
Purchase the ShotKam Gen 3, then once we receive your old model, we’ll refund you for your trade-in value.
Your old ShotKam model must be returned within 30 days of receiving your Gen 4. Trade-in items received outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
Step 3: Mailing in your old ShotKam
Please print out and complete our Return Authorization Form and then package the following:
- Your old ShotKam: camera tube only* (NO brackets, carrying case, or accessories)
- Printed and completed Return Authorization Form inside the package. Please include the order number for your new ShotKam 3.
- Ensure your name is on the outside of the package and ship your unit to us within 30 days of receiving your Gen 3 ShotKam. Please ship uninsured; the lithium-ion battery does not need to be declared as a dangerous good since it is under the threshold for declaration.
6590 East Rogers Circle
Boca Raton, Florida 33487
+1 561 961 0032
*If any accessories need to be sent back, you will be charged for return shipping.
Step 4: We will refund your trade-in value
As soon as we receive your old ShotKam, we will refund your trade-in value back to your original payment method* within 1-2 business days. We’ll send you an email confirming the refund and you should see the funds back in your account within 3-5 business days.
*No other refund methods can be utilized.
- Do you have other Return Center locations? No, we only have one Return Center, located in Florida, USA. We do not have any international centers, but gladly accept packages from most countries.
- Do I need proof of purchase to trade-in? No, you do not need proof of purchase to proceed with our trade-in program. We accept all older units back for upgrades.
- How long does the trade-in process take? Your new ShotKam 3 will ship within 1 business day. Once we've received your old unit, we will refund you for your trade-in credit within 1-2 business days.
- I've changed my mind. Can I get my old unit back? No, all trade-in transactions are final. Once we've received your old unit and completed your upgrade, we cannot send your old unit back to you.